Jan 12, 2013

DIY Play Pillow on She Knows!



Remember this "Slumber Party Pillow" I crafted a few months ago? Well an editor from the website She Knows contacted me and asked if they could feature it on their website and offered me a paid contributor spot for the project. Of course, I said "Yes!" and so now my project is on the site, linked from the main and I'm excited that this project now has a little more exposure. If you have a sec, I would simply LOVE it if you could hop over and check it out, comment and share.

You can find the DIY Play Pillow on She Knows right here.

Pin It!

3 comments:

KLo said...

Congrats :-) That's fantastic! My craft skills peaked in eighth grade, when I failed home ec after sewing my finger to the shorts I was making with a sewing machine ...

Sue said...

Heading over...

=)

Justina F. Lee said...

That's awesome! Congratulations!